- AkzoNobel Performance Coatings adds capacity in Indonesia
- Graphene-enhanced coating successfully developed for Indian power transmission assets
- Success for Flint Group flexographic products in Brazil
- The 2016 World Adhesive & Sealant Conference and EXPO
- AkzoNobel launches dedicated range of EV powder coatings
Exova, the world’s largest independent testing group, has been chosen by Allseas to provide a range of services covered by a global framework agreement worth up to €1M. The Switzerland-based Allseas Group, founded in 1985, is a global leader in offshore pipeline installation and subsea construction.
The company employs more than 2000 people across the world, operating a fleet of specialised pipelay and support vessels, designed and developed in-house. Under the three year global framework agreement, Exova has been appointed to provide coatings testing and consultancy services, IUT (Immersion Ultrasonic Testing), mechanical and failure testing, plus other services to be added as required.
Exova was chosen due to the high standard of its coatings and IUT facilities, calibre of technical competence and understanding of Allseas’ business combined with its breadth of global testing capabilities.