- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
- Covestro tackles maximum efficiency in urban mobility
- PPG opens US$30M battery pack application centre in China
- PPG opens Color Creation Lab with Chery Automobile in China
Using Cortec patented Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitor (VpCI) technology, VpCI-391 provides a waterborne coating for medium to long-term outdoor protection. Classified as a temporary coating because it can be removed with alkaline cleaners, the product features excellent salt, humidity and UV resistance for outside applications.
VpCI-391 offers users an environmentally friendly exterior coating. In addition to being waterborne, the coating is a complex mixture of non-toxic organic inhibitors formulated with a water-based acrylic polymer. It provides a very low VOC that dries to a resilient, tack-free coating in 30 to 60min.
The coating offers superior corrosion protection for aluminium, carbon steel, cast iron, stainless steel and galvanised steel. It allows metal equipment, parts and structures to withstand outside exposure or storage without deterioration due to corrosive attack. www.cortecvci.com