- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
ABB, a leading power and automation technology group, has announced the start-up of the new paint production facilities, built for Eskaro Group AB in Odessa, Ukraine. When in operation the plant will have a capacity of 15,000t/yr of waterborne decorative paint.
ABB was responsible for the detailed engineering, the supply of core process equipment and also the erection supervision and start-up assistance. The scope of supply included two 5m3 conical dispersers from ABB Delicel range, which are able to process batches of variable sizes down to 20% of their nominal capacity. ABB also supplied one up-and-down disperser for small batches, storage and let-down tanks.
With this new factory, Eskaro aims at increasing its share of the Ukrainian paint market by up to 20% in five years to reach a capacity of 30,000t/yr.