- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Due to the strong foreign interest in Brazil, professionals and companies from all around the world are getting ready to participate in the Congress and Exhibition.
The term ‘International’, present in the name of the Congress and Exhibition, has become increasingly appropriate to the event. Since previous editions, the participation of international professionals and companies has increased, and this number is expected to be even greater in 2013.
Brazil’s growth prospects and its regional leadership have put the country on the radar of large corporations and suppliers in the coatings industry. Because of this scenario, global players operating directly in Brazil are bringing executives and technicians from their headquarters to discuss business and present new trends in research and development. At the same time, companies from Europe, the Americas and Asia will come for the first time to prospect opportunities and present their differentials.
"By attracting exhibitors, visitors, lecturers and speakers from Brazil and abroad, we will have a comprehensive and diverse mix of experiences, knowledge and innovations. The Congress and Exhibition will be enriched with the presentation of the most recent and advanced innovations in our industry’s production chain. Therefore, ABRAFATI 2013 will play a key role in stimulating technological and business development", says Dilson Ferreira, executive president of ABRAFATI.
September 16,17,18, 2013 | 8 am to 8 pm | Transamérica Expo Center | São Paulo | Brazil