- Covestro signs first major renewable energy agreement for its US operations
- Toyochem constructs new pilot facility for high-performance polymers in Japan
- Omya extends lightweight fillers portfolio with the acquisition of Bublon
- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
As part of ABRAFATI 2017, the International Coatings Congress is taking place on October 3-5 at São Paulo Expo. Some 90 lectures plus papers at the Poster Session, the ABRAFATI-RadTech Seminar on Radiation Curing and four Plenary Sessions, will be conducted by industry experts. Studies will include coatings designed for applications and covering quality and performance-related themes, such as durability, strength, hiding power and drying technologies.