- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
- EkoCure® Dual Cure ink puts Flint Group and All4Labels on shared path to success
- Advancion launches new multifunctional etheramine for waterborne industrial coatings syste...
- IMCD China enters the lubricants market with the acquisition of Guangzhou RBD Chemical
- AkzoNobel and Kansai Paint mutually agree not to proceed with African transaction
The American Coatings Association (ACA) is seeking submission of abstracts for its 2019 CoatingsTech Conference, which will be held April 8-10, 2019 at the Westin Cleveland Downtown in Cleveland, Ohio.
The theme of the 2019 conference is ‘Making Sustainable Ideas Happen: Coatings for the Future.’
This biennial conference features a multi-track forum, industry awards and presentation opportunities for both industry professionals and students.
It also offers industry experts a forum for sharing new research and will feature advanced half-day short courses focusing on varied audiences.
In addition to technology-focused sessions, the conference will also address regulatory and legislative developments impacting manufacturing, product innovation, and sustainability.
The CoatingsTech Conference enables coatings manufacturers, their suppliers, universities and government representatives to share ideas, collaborate and advance the coatings industry.
Conference sessions will be categorized to provide attendees with an opportunity to focus on individual interests and specialisation.
To submit an abstract, click here.