- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Led in part by the growing demand for more sustainable practices, Accessa Coatings Solutions and HIT Solutions have formed a partnership with Liquid Recovery Inc to boost clients’ competitive edge in the USA. The three companies are partnering to grow each company’s access to innovative technologies and products for clients working in coatings, surface treatments and other industries.
Solvent recycling has been available for more than 30 years and became more common after the enactment of the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) in 1976, according to Environmental Protection.
Accessa Coatings Solutions provides metal, wood, plastic, electrostatic and other coatings to businesses across the Midwest, HIT Solutions provides a variety of speciality, metalworking, pretreatment and chemical solutions and Liquid Recovery, based in Louisville, Ky, has been in the business of on-site recycling for nearly 20 years.