- Berger Paints celebrates centennial year with record sales
- Nouryon signs its first power purchase agreement for an onsite solar project in the US
- Consistently sustainable: Updated method published for entire BASF product portfolio
- BCF calls for greater urgency on REACH impasse, warning of irreparable damage to UK manufa...
- BASF celebrates 10 years of its Northeast Research Alliance in the US
Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division and Koch Equity Development LLC, have announced the completion of their acquisition of Flint Group from funds managed by CVC Capital Partners. The transaction will allow Flint Group’s management team to continue to pursue a greater presence in the printed packaging market, while fortifying Flint Group’s leadership position in the print media sectors.
Flint Group is the number one or number two supplier in most of the market segments it serves and operates 137 sites in 40 countries and employs some 6600 people.
"This is a great day for Flint Group employees, our customers and our suppliers,” said Antoine Fady, CEO, Flint Group. "Following the acquisition by our new shareholders, Flint Group now goes forward with a much stronger capital structure and additional flexibility,” he added.