- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
Nano Labs Corp has developed a self-cleaning paint that degrades pollutants through a proprietary nanoparticle compound and natural light.
The eco-friendly, advanced nanotechnology paint coating will keep exterior surface material performance and appearance standards for much longer periods of time.
Suitable for application on a wide variety of materials including metal, cement, bricks and wood, it may be used in anything from buildings, car parks and roads, to refineries and pipelines.