- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
AkzoNobel completed its acquisition, January 10, of China’s speciality surfactant producer, Boxing Oleochemicals. Boxing supplies nitrile amines and derivatives, which are used in a variety of industrial and consumer applications.
Established in 1993 and based in the province of Shandong, Boxing had revenues in 2010 of approximately €100M; its activities will be integrated into AkzoNobel’s Surface Chemistry business.
Demand in Asia for amines and derivatives is being driven by population growth, expanding middle class, increased focus on sustainability and the build-up of infrastructure, notably in China and India.