- Printing ink producers under intense pressure due to multiple cost drivers
- Kansai Paint Middle East to acquire Saudi Arabia paint manufacturer stock
- Axalta & APTA collaborate to open training centre in Buenos Aires
- HMG launches 70 new metallic colours for Colour Box
- Covestro supplies H.B. Fuller with certified mass-balanced polyurethane raw material
AkzoNobel has signed a partnership in the UK with The Sage Gateshead. The Sage Gateshead, an international venue for music and musical discovery, uses AkzoNobel’s International Paint brand protective coatings on its steel structure as well as its Interpon brand Powder Coatings.
AkzoNobel is committed to the socio-economic development of the North East. This partnership builds on the work AkzoNobel is doing to support the local economy, such as the recent construction of laboratories at Felling, Gateshead for the International Paint and Powder Coatings businesses and construction of a world-class high-tech manufacturing centre for the Dulux Decorative Paints business in Ashington, Northumberland. The partnership also pledges that AkzoNobel will work together with The Sage to deliver community projects in the coming year.
Andrew Wood, Communications Manager for International Paint welcomed the partnership: "We are delighted to announce this partnership agreement with The Sage Gateshead. This is another example of AkzoNobel’s continuing support for the arts and the socio-economic development of the region. We look forward to working with The Sage Gateshead throughout the coming year”.