- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
AkzoNobel has announced the nomination of Mrs Ester Baiget and Mr Hans van Bylen to the Supervisory Board. The appointment will be put to shareholders for approval at the Annual General Meeting on April 22.
Nils Andersen, Chair of the Supervisory Board, commented: "With Ester and Hans onboard, we look forward to continuing to create long-term value for all our stakeholders. Ester brings a wealth of knowledge in science and sustainability, while Hans brings a deep understanding of the adhesives, sealants and functional coatings industry. We wish the both of them every success in their new roles.”
Mrs Baiget is the CEO and President of Novozymes A/S. Prior to that, she was the Business President of Dow Industrial Solutions at The Dow Chemical Company. Mrs Baiget brings 25 years of global experience across manufacturing, technical, commercial and strategic roles.
Mr Van Bylen, recently retired at Henkel KgaA, is an experienced CEO who brings profound industrial and consumer sector expertise. He has supervisory board experience as Chair of Ontex Group NV and non-executive member of the board of Lanxess AG. Mr Van Bylen was President of the German Chemical Industry Association until mid-2020.