- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
AkzoNobel Powder Coatings has opened its first Powder School in China, offering customers an opportunity to learn from its experts and improve the efficiency and productivity of their powder application lines.
The Powder School is a service that offers customers hands-on training in powder application, product testing and troubleshooting support, as well as opportunities to learn how to get the best out of their production lines. Located within AkzoNobel’s Powder Coatings Application Center in Ningbo, Zhejiang province, the school runs one and two-day courses every month.
Nigel Shewring, technology and R&D manager Asia Pacific, commented: "Our state-of-the-art facilities enable customers to explore the versatility of our powder coatings products. Our experts are committed to helping customers get the most out of their powder coating choice.”
Mike Cash, director Asia Pacific AkzoNobel Powder Coatings, added: "The new Powder School is an extension of our commitment to providing the best customer service and technical support. We are very excited to be able to offer this service in China, to work this closely with our customers and are very encouraged by the positive feedback we already received on this service.”