- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
- EkoCure® Dual Cure ink puts Flint Group and All4Labels on shared path to success
- Advancion launches new multifunctional etheramine for waterborne industrial coatings syste...
- IMCD China enters the lubricants market with the acquisition of Guangzhou RBD Chemical
- AkzoNobel and Kansai Paint mutually agree not to proceed with African transaction
AkzoNobel completed the sale of its Primary Amides chemicals business to PMC Group, effective December 31, 2013.
Under the terms of the agreement, a manufacturing facility in Kyungju, South Korea and all 37 employees will transfer to PMC Group with immediate effect, along with the erucamide, oleamide and other primary and secondary amides sold under the Armoslip trade names. The sale follows a review of the business’ fit within AkzoNobel’s Functional Chemicals portfolio.