- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
- New Vink Chemicals production site in Schwerin, Germany
- Hempel A/S celebrates 75-year anniversary of its owner, the Hempel Foundation
- Birla Carbon celebrates the 65th anniversary of its Cubatão Plant in Brazil
- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
AkzoNobel has published its digital Report 2022, which gives details of the company’s ongoing transformation during a challenging year of persistent worldwide uncertainty. The dedicated Report 2022 website includes extensive coverage of AkzoNobel’s financial results and key business developments, while the company’s progress on its sustainability ambitions is highlighted throughout.
Opening with a user-friendly homepage, the online report offers a wide range of interactive content and infographics. Visitors can also make use of various tools to compare key data and download tables.
Meanwhile, the Sustainability statements – traditionally one of the most visited sections – has been revamped and is themed around the key areas of climate change, circularity, and health and well-being. Several case studies also feature prominently.
Says CEO, Greg Poux-Guillaume: “I’ve been impressed by the enthusiasm and dedication of the colleagues I’ve met since I joined. There’s both an energy and a determination to succeed which makes me excited about leading AkzoNobel on the next phase of its journey.”
To visit the Report 2022 website, click here.