- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
- Covestro tackles maximum efficiency in urban mobility
- PPG opens US$30M battery pack application centre in China
- PPG opens Color Creation Lab with Chery Automobile in China
AkzoNobel has purchased the business and assets of Surrey-based Doves Decorating Supplies in the UK.
With four stores in Caterham, Dorking, Redhill and Reigate AkzoNobel takes its total number of Dulux Decorator Centres in the UK to 216.
"We’re confident that the Doves Decorating Supplies business will make an excellent addition to the DDC network,” said Alistair McAuley, Managing Director of AkzoNobel’s Decorative Paints business in the UK and Ireland.
"The purchase of Doves Decorating Supplies provides a brilliant opportunity for us to further improve our capacity and service capability for our contractor and decorator customers in the region.
"We’re delighted to welcome Doves Decorating Supplies employees to the AkzoNobel family.”
Doves Decorating Supplies will continue to trade under its current trading format from its stores operating under the leadership of John Henderson, Managing Director, Dulux Decorator Centre.
Dulux Decorator Centres, which sell Dulux Trade, Armstead, Cuprinol and Sikkens ranges, as well as other decorating supplies, offer on hand expert advice to customers as well as helping with green initiatives by offering can recycling and more sustainable products such as the latest water-based paints.