- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
Allnex has signed an agreement to acquire Bayer MaterialScience’s non-waterborne radiation curing resins business, marketed under the Desmolux brand, a specialised portfolio of radiation curing oligomers suitable for higher performance uses.
The Desmolux portfolio includes non-waterborne radiation curing acrylated resins and radiation curing unsaturated polyesters in acrylated diluents.
The acquisition will complement Allnex’s leading position in ebecryl UV/EB radiation curing products and will enable Allnex to further enhance its technology leadership as it continues to address future customer needs.
The deal is expected to be closed in the second
half of 2013.