- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
- New Vink Chemicals production site in Schwerin, Germany
- Hempel A/S celebrates 75-year anniversary of its owner, the Hempel Foundation
- Birla Carbon celebrates the 65th anniversary of its Cubatão Plant in Brazil
- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
Allnex’s production facility in Seremban, Malaysia, has been recognised for its environmental performance with the State Chief Minister Yearly Environmental Award 2012.
The goal of the award is to create awareness for environmental stewardship and to call upon the public, manufacturers, business operators and local farming to the preservation and conservation of the environment in the State of Negeri Sembilan.
It is awarded based on the level of compliance with environmental regulations pertaining to the management of industrial effluents, sewage, water and air emissions, and waste generation. A total of 57 companies participated in the competition.
Located approximately 85km south of Kuala Lumpur, the Allnex facility manufactures polyester resins, which are supplied to powder coating producers in Southeast Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Japan, India and Pakistan, the Middle East and South Africa.