- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
- EkoCure® Dual Cure ink puts Flint Group and All4Labels on shared path to success
- Advancion launches new multifunctional etheramine for waterborne industrial coatings syste...
- IMCD China enters the lubricants market with the acquisition of Guangzhou RBD Chemical
- AkzoNobel and Kansai Paint mutually agree not to proceed with African transaction
Allredi, a North American distributor of surface preparation, abrasives and safety products to industrial contractors, has promoted Ryan Hunter to Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing, for North America. Allredi is backed by Capstreet, a Houston-based lower middle market private equity firm, and Ridgemont Equity Partners, a middle market private equity firm based in Charlotte, NC.
“Ryan’s track record of driving business results derives from his strength in sales strategy and his continuous pursuit of a customer-focused business culture,” said Allredi CEO Robert M. Case. “We are delighted to give him the opportunity to extend his expertise in sales and marketing to a larger geographic area, and we congratulate him on his promotion.”
Mr. Hunter joined Allredi as General Manager and Vice President of the Canadian division in April 2021. In his new role, he will be responsible for all North American sales and marketing as well as revenue growth and executing the company’s go-to-market strategy.
“Over the last two years, we have been able to elevate the Allredi brand across the Canadian market, and I’m excited for the opportunity to do the same in the US,” said Mr. Hunter. “Customers today are looking to work with partners that can offer a full range of solutions, and I look forward to collaborating with more of my Allredi colleagues as we improve our go-to-market strategy and execution.”