- Orion Engineered Carbons opens new line in Italy for speciality and technical rubber custo...
- Non-solvent defoamer for high gloss aqueous coatings
- Chemours selects Wilmington, Delaware for its Global HQ
- AkzoNobel selects short-list for Paint the Future event
- AkzoNobel appoints Ton Büchner as new CEO
Arsenal Capital Partners, a leading New York-based private equity firm has announced the concurrent acquisition of Plasticolors Inc and Evonik Industries’ Colortrend global colourants business to create Chromaflo Technologies, the largest independent global pigment dispersion platform.
Headquartered in Ashtabula, Ohio, USA, Plasticolors, Inc was founded in 1970 and supplies pigment and chemical dispersions to the thermoset composites and industrial paint and coatings industries.
In March, Arsenal Capital announced the pending acquisition of Evonik Industries’ Colortrend global colourants business. Chromaflo Technologies will be headquartered in Ashtabula and will have production facilities in the USA, Canada, The Netherlands and Australia. The company, led by CEO Scott Becker, also has sales and technical capabilities throughout North and South America, Europe, Australia, China, Malaysia and India.