- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
Ashland celebrated the launch of its Aquapas redispersible powders (RDP) production line in Nanjing, China on March 7. The new RDP production line is built inside the Ashland manufacturing campus in the Nanjing Chemical Industrial Park.
The launch ceremony was attended by more than 150 people, including officials from various levels within the Jiangsu provincial and Nanjing municipal governments.
As the world’s leading producer of cellulose ether, Ashland has a proven history of developing innovative additive products. When combined with Ashland’s cellulose ether line of products, Acquapas RDP can increase the effectiveness of dry mortar applications, including external insulation and finishing systems, external skim coats, cementitious tile adhesives and self-levelling compounds.
Over the next few months, Ashland plans to introduce its product portfolio of water-soluble polymers, including cellulose ether and RDP products, to many local customers through a series of training seminars and road shows.