- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
Ashland celebrated the launch of its Aquapas redispersible powders (RDP) production line in Nanjing, China on March 7. The new RDP production line is built inside the Ashland manufacturing campus in the Nanjing Chemical Industrial Park.
The launch ceremony was attended by more than 150 people, including officials from various levels within the Jiangsu provincial and Nanjing municipal governments.
As the world’s leading producer of cellulose ether, Ashland has a proven history of developing innovative additive products. When combined with Ashland’s cellulose ether line of products, Acquapas RDP can increase the effectiveness of dry mortar applications, including external insulation and finishing systems, external skim coats, cementitious tile adhesives and self-levelling compounds.
Over the next few months, Ashland plans to introduce its product portfolio of water-soluble polymers, including cellulose ether and RDP products, to many local customers through a series of training seminars and road shows.