- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
- EkoCure® Dual Cure ink puts Flint Group and All4Labels on shared path to success
- Advancion launches new multifunctional etheramine for waterborne industrial coatings syste...
- IMCD China enters the lubricants market with the acquisition of Guangzhou RBD Chemical
- AkzoNobel and Kansai Paint mutually agree not to proceed with African transaction
MarketsandMarkets latest report on the ‘UV Curable Resins Market’ defines and segments the market with an analysis and forecasting of the global consumption volume and value.
Asia Pacific (AP) is the world’s largest and fastest-growing market of UV curable resins, which consumed more than half of the total global demand and also a major consumer of radiation/energy curable products.
China and Japan are the key consumers in AP, while countries including South Korea and Taiwan have comparatively small consumption levels but are crucial countries in terms of production. Electronics and industrial coating end-use segments are driving the demand for high-performance coatings, inks and adhesives, which in turn is pushing the demand for UV curable resins within the region. Intensified efforts of various regulatory authorities to promote environment-friendly products have led to innovation and developments in the industry, making it a strong hub and the most potential growth market for UV curable resins and its products. The Indian market, being a very price competitive market, has very small consumption levels of UV curable resins but is expectedto grow significantly.