- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
- EkoCure® Dual Cure ink puts Flint Group and All4Labels on shared path to success
- Advancion launches new multifunctional etheramine for waterborne industrial coatings syste...
- IMCD China enters the lubricants market with the acquisition of Guangzhou RBD Chemical
- AkzoNobel and Kansai Paint mutually agree not to proceed with African transaction
ASK Chemicals Group has appointed Andrea Bauer as new Chief Financial Officer (CFO), effective November 1, 2023.
With a distinguished career in finance and a background as a tax advisor, as well as being a German and US Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Andrea Bauer brings a wealth of expertise to her new role at ASK Chemicals. Her journey in the world of finance began at Price Waterhouse in Düsseldorf and Paris, followed by three years with KPMG in New York. After returning to Europe, Andrea held various key executive and non-executive board positions of renowned companies, including three Private Equity portfolio companies. Most recently, she served as a member of the Executive Board and CFO of Nobian B.V. Andrea Bauer continues to chair the audit committee of technotrans SE and serves as a non-executive supervisory board member.
Frank Goede, CEO of ASK Chemicals Group, said: “Andrea is an accomplished executive with a proven track record in the world of finance. We are extremely excited to have Andrea on our management board. Her knowledge and experience in business and financial matters will be of greatest value to our organization as we continue to strengthen and grow ASK Chemicals.”