- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Clariant and Ashland Inc have entered into a definitive agreement to sell their joint venture, ASK Chemicals, headquartered in Hilden, Germany, to investment funds affiliated with Rhône, a London and New York-based private equity investment firm. The enterprise value of the transaction before debt and assumed liabilities amounts to CHF310M (€257M).