- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
A new ASTM International standard will provide a qualitative means to determine the potential effect of plasticisers contained within polyvinylchloride floor covering materials on a specific adhesive.
ASTM D7888, Practice for Evaluating Adhesive and the Effects of Plasticizer Found Within Polyvinylchloride-Backed Floor Coverings, was developed by Subcommittee D14.10 on Working Properties, part of ASTM International Committee D14 on Adhesives.