- AkzoNobel launches 24-hour challenge to unite partners and tackle climate change
- Global shortfall of millions of tons of vinyl acetate monomer
- Huntsman to spotlight halogen-free cabling material at K2013
- HMG Paints pedal past fundraising target for Macmillan Cancer Support
- IMCD bolsters its presence in EMEA with the envisaged acquisition of POLYchem Group
Atlas Material Testing Technology has entered into an alliance with SGS, a leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company, allowing for the expansion of the Atlas 25+ PV module durability test programme.
From its inception in 2009, the Atlas 25+ test programme has helped manufacturers determine the long-term durability of photovoltaic modules.
As a result of the Atlas-SGS collaboration, the standard Atlas 25+ exposure and testing protocol will be enhanced beginning July 2012 with the availability of two new versions of the programme – a six-month streamlined ‘basic’ programme for those needing faster results and an expanded 12-month ‘premium’ offering that includes additional climate factors and performance measurements.