- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
- Dorfner partners with citrine informatics and revolutionises paint formulation work throug...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms educational facility for children ...
Avery Dennison Graphics Solutions announced that the fourth annual "Wrap Like a King” Challenge is July 1 through September 30, 2016. With the addition of Australia and New Zealand, wrap installers from 44 countries across the globe can submit commercial or colour change wrap projects to be judged to win prize packages worth US$25,000. More than 170 installers entered the Challenge last year and more are expected to compete in 2016.
"We expect 2016 to be a year of outstanding creativity for Wrap Like a King,” said Bill Podojil, Senior Business Director, Avery Dennison Graphics Solutions. "With a new crop of talented car wrap installers from Australia and New Zealand and the exciting ‘That’s a Wrap’ Gallery, we’ll be sharing all types of wraps, more than just vehicles, on a level never seen before.”
Eight geographic regions in the USA, Canada, Europe, Australia and New Zealand have been established for the 2016 Wrap Like a King Challenge. Wrap installers from these regions will submit projects featuring Avery Dennison Supreme Wrapping Film, Conform Chrome series, Avery Dennison MPI 1105 Supercast Digital film or a combination of car wrap films to be evaluated against their regional peers by a panel of judges.
The first 25 submissions in the Challenge will receive a special entry prize. Regional winners will be announced in October. The overall winner will be chosen by the panel of judges as the best in show and crowned the "King of the Wrap World” at the 2016 SEMA Show, November 1-4, 2016 in Las Vegas, NV.