- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Axalta Coating Systems, recently received an award from Associated Builders and Contractors. Axalta won the award titled, 2014 ABC Delaware Excellence in Construction for the US$2.5M remodel project range.
The design of Axalta’s North America headquarters, located at 50 Applied Card Way, Glen Mills, PA 19342, involved a complete fit-out of an empty 50,000ft2 space. Axalta worked collaboratively with Bancroft Construction Company, CBRE design professionals to assist with project management and D2 Solutions to develop the layout filled with six high-end finishes and state-of-the-art technology. "The success of this project was set in motion from day one. From owner to subcontractor, the collaborative effort of the entire project team was second-to-none,” said Craig Sams, Bancroft Construction Company Project Manager. "This project is a wonderful reflection of the owner’s commitment, the design team’s vision and the contractors’ ability to deliver the project on time and within budget.”
Axalta moved into its North America headquarters on October 28, 2013. "Our team members seem to enjoy our surroundings. The atmosphere is conducive to a collaborative work environment with ample huddle spaces and brilliant colour to inspire creativity,” said Randall Willis, Axalta’s Director of North America Operations and Supply Chain.