- Berger Paints celebrates centennial year with record sales
- Nouryon signs its first power purchase agreement for an onsite solar project in the US
- Consistently sustainable: Updated method published for entire BASF product portfolio
- BCF calls for greater urgency on REACH impasse, warning of irreparable damage to UK manufa...
- BASF celebrates 10 years of its Northeast Research Alliance in the US
Axalta has appointed Yves Kerstens as Vice President and President of its Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region, effective August 1, 2018.
He succeeds Matthias Schönberg.
Before joining Axalta, Kerstens worked at Bridgestone Corporation for 13 years where he held a number of senior executive roles in the EMEA and the Asia Pacific regions.
He previously worked in the management consulting sector, holding various positions at Capgemini and Ernst & Young Consulting.
Kerstens holds Master’s degrees in Electromechanical Engineering Technology, Industrial Management and International Corporate Governance.
Joe McDougall, Axalta’s Executive Vice President and President of Global Refinish and EMEA, says, "I am delighted to welcome Yves as Axalta’s new EMEA president.
"With his vast leadership experience, he has all the skills necessary to guide our business in the region.
"He will have a clear focus on our customers while also looking to expand Axalta’s business interests as well as optimising business processes.”
Kerstens will be based in Axalta’s EMEA headquarters in Basel, Switzerland.