- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
Axalta Coating Systems has signed an agreement to acquire Metalak Benelux BV. For more than 60 years, Metalak has been the exclusive distributor of Axalta’s Spies Hecker refinish coating products sold in The Netherlands and in Flanders, Belgium. Metalak has offices in Bornem, Belgium and in Tiel, The Netherlands and will continue to operate under the Metalak name. The acquisition will take effect immediately.
Dirk Lippens, Country Business Manager for Axalta in Benelux, said: "Metalak has been operating successfully in the premium segment of the refinish market in The Netherlands and in Belgium and has established long-term relationships with hundreds of independent body shops and several repair networks.”