- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
- Covestro tackles maximum efficiency in urban mobility
- PPG opens US$30M battery pack application centre in China
- PPG opens Color Creation Lab with Chery Automobile in China
Axalta has launched Alesta® ZeroZinc UniPrime in the EMEA region. UniPrime is the newest addition to its Alesta ZeroZinc primer range and the first premium universal thermosetting powder primer available anywhere in the world.
Like the other products in the Alesta ZeroZinc range, the ZeroZinc UniPrime has been formulated in accordance with High Density Crosslinking (HDC) technology to protect against corrosion and help extend the working life of painted structures. In addition to meeting stringent anti-corrosion requirements, UniPrime is easy to apply.
Guillaume Tissot, Powder Marketing Manager Industrial EMEA, said: "The versatile ZeroZinc UniPrime enables the use of a single primer for any substrate – black steel, galvanised steel, metallised steel, aluminium, etc. This improves stock control, increases productivity, and helps cashflow.”
"Uniprime is the ‘all-round’ product for job coaters,” said Julien Marti, Product Manager, Axalta Coating Systems France S.A.S. "From the buyer to the shop manager to the painter: it’s simple with a single product that covers all substrates. This simplifies production, avoids confusion and human error, and facilitates daily handling by the operators. It also ensures quality thanks to its proven coating and anti-corrosion performance.”