- Covestro signs first major renewable energy agreement for its US operations
- Toyochem constructs new pilot facility for high-performance polymers in Japan
- Omya extends lightweight fillers portfolio with the acquisition of Bublon
- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
Axalta Coating Systems has issued its first sustainability report, which was prepared in accordance with the Global Reporting Initiative’s G4 Guidelines. The 72-page report highlights the company’s commitment to sustainability by providing performance data and featuring stories, photographs and graphics that illustrate the company’s track record.
Axalta’s contributions include: 3-Wet (Wet-on-Wet) and Eco-Concept consolidated systems, which reduce customer energy use and investment costs, while increasing productivity; next generation functional coatings for deep and sub-sea oil and gas pipelines that achieve record temperature tolerances up to 311ºC; and cycle-time reduction of approximately 30% over five years/batch of paint in its operations.