- Berger Paints celebrates centennial year with record sales
- Nouryon signs its first power purchase agreement for an onsite solar project in the US
- Consistently sustainable: Updated method published for entire BASF product portfolio
- BCF calls for greater urgency on REACH impasse, warning of irreparable damage to UK manufa...
- BASF celebrates 10 years of its Northeast Research Alliance in the US
Azelis, a leading global innovation service provider in the speciality chemicals and food ingredients industry, is proud to announce its new distribution agreement with Imerys Performance Minerals (PARP), a world leading supplier of mineral-based solutions. Effective immediately, Imerys’ portfolio of mineral fillers for the CASE segment is available to Azelis customers across Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Senegal, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Cameroon and Togo.
This new agreement is a testament to Azelis’ partnership with Imerys, which is already active in the pharma segment, and the mandate underscores Azelis’ commitment to organic growth with leading partners. Reinforcing Azelis’ lateral value chain, with the addition of Imerys’ high-quality products, all performance minerals in the CASE range are now accessible through Azelis.
Frank Bakhuizen, Market Segment Director CASE, EMEA at Azelis, commented: "We’re delighted to enter into this new partnership with Imerys. Their high-quality performance minerals are fully complementary to our product range, and we look forward to bringing our complete portfolio of CASE performance minerals to the market.”
Philippe Reygnier, Distribution Manager at Imerys Performance Minerals, added: "We are very much looking forward to the start of our new collaboration with Azelis. Their dedicated CASE laboratories, strong sales teams, and their consistent growth across the Middle East and Africa gave us all the confidence needed to choose them as our partner.”