- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
- EkoCure® Dual Cure ink puts Flint Group and All4Labels on shared path to success
- Advancion launches new multifunctional etheramine for waterborne industrial coatings syste...
- IMCD China enters the lubricants market with the acquisition of Guangzhou RBD Chemical
- AkzoNobel and Kansai Paint mutually agree not to proceed with African transaction
Baltimore Innovations, the UK-based Molecular Sieve specialist has announced that it will no longer be using Whitchem as its small-lot distributor of SUPERSIV Powders and Pastes in the UK. nstead, Baltimore’s own Customer Service team will be looking after UK clients directly. The new structure will become effective immediately, and has been brought about by Baltimore’s desire to offer more expert technical advice to customers, and also so as to be able to offer more competitive prices to end-users.
"Our relationship with Whitchem worked very well for the past few years but latterly due to a change in strategic directions at both companies, the relationship has become less beneficial to both companies and to end-users of our products.Whilst we remain good friends with the guys at Whitchem, we feel that now is the time to start looking after our UK customer base more closely" said Matthew Valentine, Managing Director of Baltimore Innovations.