- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
Baltimore Innovations Ltd, the UK-based desiccant and packaging specialist, extends a welcome to Steve Winton who joins the team this week (May 18) in the role of Business Development Executive. Steve joins Baltimore from the print industry and brings with him more than 30 years’ experience in specialist holographic and foil laminate packaging.
"Given the high-quality nature of Baltimore’s products, we are fortunate to be able to recruit someone of Steve’s calibre and expertise, and we are confident that he’ll be able to offer our clients the high standard of service that they’ve come to expect…” said Matthew Valentine, Managing Director – Baltimore Innovations.