- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
- New Vink Chemicals production site in Schwerin, Germany
- Hempel A/S celebrates 75-year anniversary of its owner, the Hempel Foundation
- Birla Carbon celebrates the 65th anniversary of its Cubatão Plant in Brazil
- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
BASF and Glunz, a manufacturer of wood-based panels, have jointly developed four new colours for medium-density fibreboards (MDF). The shades – Royal, Curry, Berry and Terra – are based on BASF pigment preparations from the Dispers range. They are distributed under the brand name Innovus Coloured MDF as part of the global Innovus décor collection of Glunz..
The patent-registered Dispers pigment preparations have been developed by BASF specifically for use in wood-based panels, such as MDF. These specially designed fibreboard materials consist of mass-coloured wood fibres and offer virtually unlimited design options for various fields of application – from top quality interior fittings and store design to trendy office furniture. Dispers pigment preparations ensure an even mass colouration of the material and stand out due to their great shine, as well as their colour and light stability.