- Berger Paints celebrates centennial year with record sales
- Nouryon signs its first power purchase agreement for an onsite solar project in the US
- Consistently sustainable: Updated method published for entire BASF product portfolio
- BCF calls for greater urgency on REACH impasse, warning of irreparable damage to UK manufa...
- BASF celebrates 10 years of its Northeast Research Alliance in the US
Once again, PSA Peugeot Citroën has presented awards to its best suppliers. BASF’s Coatings division has received the award for its CathoGuard 800 cathodic e-coat. This is applied to the vehicle body to protect it from corrosion. The special benefit it offers PSA is its cost savings potential.
By presenting this award, the French automaker is paying tribute not just to the product CathoGuard 800 but also to BASF’s commitment.
"As the main supplier to PSA, we are very pleased and proud to receive this award. It shows recognition for BASF’s power to create innovative high-quality products, which save costs and are globally available,” said Laurent Vaucenat, Global Account Manager Renault/Nissan and PSA at BASF.