- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
For the 2014 German Design Award, presented by the German Design Council, BASF has been honoured with a special mention in the category communication tools.
The company received the international design award for its global trend book ‘Making Headway’, in which BASF designers present the latest automotive colour trends.
Published annually, the book addresses both global and regional colour themes and presents the latest automotive colours from Europe, Asia Pacific and North America.
After the Red Dot Award in 2012 and the iF Design Award in 2013, this is now BASF’s third award for its customer communications work in the area of colour design.