- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
A BASF film has won the intermedia-globe gold award in the category Public Relations: Research and Science at the WorldMediaFestival – Global Competition for Modern Media 2011.
The jury presented the award for the eight-minute film Protection from Wind and Weather – Intelligent Coatings for Rotor Blades of Wind Turbines at the festival in Hamburg recently.
The film report illustrates research activities and the development of coatings that BASF has recently begun marketing under the Relest brand. The special coating systems ensure that rotor blades are even more resistant to environmental stresses such as wind, water and UV radiation.