- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
BASF has introduced Joncryl 2136-A, a low foaming, low gassing emulsion for brilliant metallic inks that are viscosity stable and resist hard settling.
Joncryl 2136-A enables the formulation of stable bronze and aluminium water-based printing inks with excellent printability and good resolubility. The film forming attributes of the polymer contributes adhesion and mar resistance properties to metallic inks for paper and paperboard applications.
"Our new Joncryl 2136-A emulsion’s compatibility with pre-dispersed metallic pigments and standard ink raw materials also helps ease formulation and manufacturing processes,” said Richard Grandke, Industry Manager, Printing & Packaging, Dispersions and Pigments for BASF in North America.