- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
- New Vink Chemicals production site in Schwerin, Germany
- Hempel A/S celebrates 75-year anniversary of its owner, the Hempel Foundation
- Birla Carbon celebrates the 65th anniversary of its Cubatão Plant in Brazil
- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
Bassermann Minerals, a 100% subsidiary of the Stockmeier Group, has taken over the distribution of BKT Carbon, an Indian manufacturer of ASTM and speciality carbon blacks.
BKT Carbon is part of the BKT Group, a well-known tyre manufacturer for special tyres (eg for trucks). The BKT Group has a turnover of around €0,95bn. The modern plants (2019 for ASTM carbon blacks and 2022 for specialities) have a capacity of 200,000t. In addition to many ASTM carbon blacks, speciality carbon blacks for printing inks, plastics and paints & coatings have recently been developed and produced. Especially in this area, BKT Carbon is very active.
The Managing Director of Bassermann Minerals, Dr. Jürgen Cremer, is very pleased that this representation could be obtained: “BKT Carbon is a dynamic partner with great expertise in the field of standard and speciality carbon blacks. The long-standing business relationships of the BKT Group as a direct supplier to the automotive industry only work with a very high understanding of quality and its practical implementation. A point that also benefits BKT Carbon. BKT Carbon’s products complement our existing product portfolio in an excellent way.”