- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
Bayer MaterialScience LLC and Composites One have reached a distribution agreement whereby Composites One will sell Bayer’s polyurethane resin systems, directly to composite parts manufacturers throughout the USA.
The agreement covers the distribution and sale of all fully formulated Bayer MaterialScience polyurethane systems developed for use in manufacturing composite parts, particularly those manufactured through the pultrusion, resin transfer moulding, vacuum-assisted resin transfer moulding, resin infusion and filament winding processes.