- Axalta signs agreement to build state-of-the-art facility in the Netherlands
- BASF offers range of chemical intermediates with product carbon footprint significantly be...
- Evonik and Brenntag strengthen partnership for functional silanes in Europe
- Merck and Korean Pigment Producer CQV Settle Patent Dispute
- Benjamin Moore Announces New Stockist
Fortune magazine has once again named Bayer as one of the ‘World’s Most Admired Companies’ in its annual survey for top industry executives.
Bayer increased its rank in 2013 to the number three ranking on the chemicals industry list, up from the number four ranking in 2012. Along these lines, Bayer’s overall score increased from 5.97 in 2012 to 6.33 in 2013. Regarding specific categories within the chemicals industry, Bayer increased its ranking to number two in global competitiveness and increased its ranking to number three in quality of management, financial soundness and long-term investment. Bayer also retained its number three ranking in innovation, people management, social responsibility, and quality of products/services.
The Most Admired chemical companies in the Fortune 2013 Ranking are:
1. BASF (7.49);
2. DuPont (6.65);
3. Bayer (6.33);
4. Dow (5.96);
5. L’Air Liquide (5.71);
6. PPG Industries (5.65);
7. Linde Group (5.52);
8. LyondellBasell Industries (4.96)
Bayer Remains a ‘Most Admired’ Company on FORTUNE
The list is widely considered the definitive annual report card on corporate reputation.