- Capelle welcomes Lysopac Yellow
- High performance coatings specialists Trimite sponsors world record attempt
- Evonik and Brenntag strengthen partnership for functional silanes in Europe
- Teknos to acquire Feidel Coatings
- Sustainable chrome plating alternative from AkzoNobel saves Turkish bike manufacturer 40% ...
On Thursday May 17, the BCF annual conference will be held at Worsley Park, in Manchester, UK. Guided by feedback from last year’s conference, the event will take place over a whole day, with a gala dinner in the evening, followed by fireworks kindly provided by HMG Paints.
During the day, critical issues that pave the way forward for all sectors of the coatings industry will be covered:
• The impact on society of design and innovation in paint and wallcoverings
• The future role of the printing industry in a multi-media world: an academic view of consumer behaviour
• The next steps towards a sustainable industry: a view from B & Q
• The economic outlook for the UK and the world: latest thinking from the Bank of England
• The outlook for titanium dioxide to the Coatings Industry
• UK Government Growth Initiative: the renaissance of manufacturing
• The BCF: now and in the future
Email [email protected] for further information.