- Covestro signs first major renewable energy agreement for its US operations
- Toyochem constructs new pilot facility for high-performance polymers in Japan
- Omya extends lightweight fillers portfolio with the acquisition of Bublon
- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
With India being one of the key global growth markets for the coatings industry, the British Coatings Federation (BCF) is delighted to have signed an agreement with the Princeton Academy to represent the Coatings Training Institute in India. The Princeton Academy has an outstanding reputation, working with coatings and other sectors across India and the CTI is the established leading distance learning solution for the coatings industry, now present in more than 25 countries. Late last year, BCF’s CEO Tom Bowtell visited Mumbai, meeting key players in the Indian Paint Association and Paints and Coatings Skill Council and selected Princeton Academy as the local partners, to establish the Coatings Training Institute as one of the key training solutions to support the new Indian Paints and Coatings Skill Council. Rinku Arora, Director of the Princeton Academy said: “We’re delighted to be the local delivery partner for BCF’s Coatings Training Institute programme, which will include the provision of local tutors for students. Our website www.thecoatingsinstitute.in is up and running and we’re raring to go!”