- Jotun supports aid in Libya and Morocco
- Sherwin-Williams releases Color of the Year 2024: Upward
- Henkel Adhesives Technologies publishes audited method for sustainability assessment of pr...
- “MyCarbonFootprint”: BASF launches dashboard for sustainable procurement
- PPG introduces PPG SUSTAINABILITY CO₂NCEPT system to help automotive body shops reduce e...
Germany-based Beckers Group has issued its first Sustainability Report. The report describes the company’s breakthrough products, process development and the current focus on sustainable innovation in the group’s R&D labs worldwide. The report fulfils the requirements of GRI, the Global Reporting Initiative (G3.1 Application Level C).