- PPG completes Colorful Communities project in Shildon, UK
- ITN Business and IChemE launch news-style programme, ‘Engineering a Sustainable World’
- Graphene nanotubes revolutionise protective film technology: ultrathin, permanently conduc...
- AkzoNobel graduates first engineers from its training programme
- AkzoNobel and China’s Wuxi El Pont exploring use of electron beams to cure coatings
Brenda Peters has been appointed Vice President International of the Oil and Colour Chemists’ Association (OCCA). She has already deputised for this role, standing in for the former Vice President International, Fred Morpeth at the recent Coatings Societies International (CSI) meeting in Tokyo in October 2013 and in giving a presentation on OCCA and its membership benefits at ATIPAT earlier this year.
Brenda Peters is a Past President of OCCA, and is now the Company Secretary, having been an OCCA Council member since the mid-1990s.