- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
Brenntag, a global market leader in chemicals and ingredients distribution, has expanded its distribution agreement with Elementis Specialties to distribute its speciality chemicals and additives for the coatings, adhesive and sealant industries in India, Nepal, Sri Lanka and the Philippines.
Sanjay Karkhanis, President Materials Science, Brenntag Asia Pacific says: “We are excited to strengthen our strategic partnership with Elementis in these four countries as its products fit well into our existing product portfolios and will enable us to develop more value-adding solutions in coatings systems for our customers in each local market. This continues to build our longstanding partnership with Elementis, with whom we have been working with for more than 15 years in Asia Pacific.”
“Brenntag is our partner in many regions, and we look forward to expanding this relationship to the important markets in India, Nepal, Sri Lanka and the Philippines for all our end-users,” Valerio Cittadini – Director Coatings EMEIA, Elementis Specialties explained. “We are particularly excited about the experienced leadership, strong sales team, technical capabilities and broad geographical footprint that makes up the Brenntag value proposition.”
This distribution agreement between Brenntag and Elementis will be effective starting April 1, 2022.