- EU regulations round-up: September 2023 – Sustainability reporting standards loom
- Supply chain due diligence part II/II – Navigating complex regulatory landscapes
- Architectural coatings in Bangladesh and Nepal
- Ukraine and Russia coatings market report: Upheaval for Ukraine as Putin targets chemical ...
- Asia regulations round-up: September 2023
Keith Nuthall reports on how the UK paint sector – already having to deal with COVID and supply chain issues – is dealing with the problems caused by Britain’s withdrawal from the European Union
The British Coatings Federation (BCF) has continued to press the UK government to mitigate the problems caused by Britain’s Brexit withdrawal from the European Union (EU), as the country’s industry fights to preserve its income. Both imports of raw materials and packaging supplies, as well as exports of finished products to and from the EU have been hindered by the red tape imposed on trade under the EU/UK Trade and Co-operation Agreement (TCA) that underpinned Brexit, says the BCF.
Read the full report here: Brexit Report 2022