- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
Bruce Griffin, Senior Vice President Strategic Development at Lomon Billions, will present at this week’s TZMI Congress in New York. Mr Griffin will deliver his presentation titled ‘Lomon Billions: Delivering Chloride Growth’ today (Thursday, May 16). Lomon Billions is currently the world’s 3rd largest manufacturer of titanium dioxide (TiO₂) pigment and uses both the sulphate and chloride manufacturing process to produce its world-class, high-performance and specialist LOMON® and BILLIONS® TiO₂ products. Please click on the link to download Mr Griffin’s presentation from the Lomon Billions website: Lomon Billions: Delivering Chloride Growth
TZMI has designed its inaugural congress in New York to coincide with peak seasonal TiO₂ pigment demand and to bring a high-quality TiO₂-focused event closer to the growing investor base for the industry. The New York event will also complement the existing feedstocks-focused TZMI Congress held in an opposing geography in November of each year. TZMI congresses are cited as the world’s premiere titanium and zirconium conferences. They provide delegates with high-calibre presentations from prominent global industry leaders, and excellent networking opportunities.